Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I'm so sorry..."

A malay patient came to counter 16 and told me he lost his number. This isnt the first time a patient come to me and tell me he lost his number. Just dont understand why can't they just keep it properly. They think it's so easy to find their medicine isit when there are average 2000+ patients everyday!!!! Ishhh....

I told him to wait cos today, dont know why, extremely alot alot of patients. After counter 16 is cleared, the guy came and asked me to find his medicine. Hundreds of basket lying at each counter (3 counters in OP), I went to each counter, trying to search for his name, but couldnt find. I searched his profile using PIS, but his medicine hasnt issued yet. I gave up. i told him he has to wait cos his medicine hasnt issued yet. I will only get to know if his medicine is issued. Later, i just continued serving other patients. Then, he searched through his pocket and got a number. I was like.." THat's your number ler!!!" Pengsan.... so i told him to wait at counter 25.

15 minutes later, he came back to counter 16 and placed a card at the counter, stating: "I'm so sorry..." at the cover page. My collegue, Hui, and I were surprised to see that card, as the card was empty and the price tag was still there. haha. I told Hui the whole inccident, and she said the card must be for me. I didnt take it...cos the card looks kinda scary ( an eye with a drop of tears). Another collegue of mine said they usually sell this type of card in the hospital for condolences...
CHOIII!!!!! Not going to touch to that card...

ANyway, after the guy gotten his medicine, he came back to counter 16 and informed us that he has gotten his medicine and said thanks.

Haha...

No comments: