I saw my friend wearing this really nice pyjamas from Primark when she was having her lunch and it really tempted me to go get it. I've really wanted to buy the pyjamas from here ever since i came here because the designs were all so nice. I can't stand it anymore....Without further hesitation, I decided to get a set of pyjamas today.
In the evening, Cally and I planned to go jogging. We jogged down to Argyle Street (which is a shopping street) and went into Primark. Typical girls with our sports attire... we stepped into Primark and started taking clothes to try on. Initially i told myself to just get the pyjamas, but i just can't resist trying on other clothes. I've chose a few clothes but not any pyjamas cos the one i wanted did not have size. So sad.... Since there's no size in this outlet, we decided to try out another Primark outlet in Sauchiehall Street. Luckily it's Thursday and the shops closed at 8pm.
Unfortunately, the other outlet did not have the size i wanted as well...really sad. In the end, i just bought another design which i like it very much and a few other clothes...I didnt bring any cash with me, so do Cally...but luckily i brought out my debit card.
What a day! Instead of burning out some calories...i "burnt" my pocket more!
No comments:
Post a Comment